Do you yearn for more energy, clarity, peace, and vitality? With the increase of processed foods, environmental toxins, medications, and stress burdening our systems today, it is no wonder we are experiencing more fatigue, weight issues, insomnia, indigestion, food allergies, hormone fluctuations, mood disorders, attention deficit, etc. While detoxification is a natural process that the body performs daily, the toxic burden that living in today’s world places on it is simply beyond what it is designed to handle. Like any machine that is overworked and overloaded, it eventually slows down and functions less optimally. This is when we begin to suffer undesirable symptoms.
What does this toxic load look like today? Did you know that in a lifetime, you’ll consume about 60,000 pounds of food? That’s about the weight of six elephants! It is estimated that the average American consumes over 100 pounds of refined sugar and 55 pounds of fats and oils per year in the form of soda pop, gum, candy, potato chips, corn chips, popcorn, pretzels, donuts, pastries, cakes and cookies, and ice cream. And then there’s the 4 billion pounds of addictives, pesticides, and herbicides dumped onto our foods each year…
With all that we ingest and are exposed to, it’s a good idea to periodically cleanse, to give the body the loving attention, rest, and vital nutrients it needs to restore itself. The Cleanse is much like a mini-retreat that allows you to eliminate the accumulated waste matter and toxins that contribute to so much physical and mental illness today.
Common symptoms of toxicity that can significantly improve with cleansing:
- Addictions (cigarettes, caffeine, sugar, junk food)
- Allergies (food and seasonal)
- Bad breath or body odor
- Chronic pain
- Cravings (sugar, caffeine, junk food)
- Depression, anxiety, hopelessness
- Digestive problems (bloating, gas, acid reflux, irritable bowel syndrome)
- Dull skin, acne, eczema, psoriasis, and other skin conditions
- Fatigue, lethargy, sluggishness
- Headaches and migraines
- Hormone imbalance
- Lowered immunity
- Lack of concentration, attention deficit and hyperactivity
- Poor sleep
- Premenstrual syndrome
Curious about your toxicity level? Fill out a Detox Questionnaire and find out your toxic load. On average, cleanse participants report a 70 to 85% improvement on their symptoms!!
This season, I invite you take an action step that will benefit your health for years to come. Sign up for a cleanse, and experience how light, clear, and alive you can feel again in a well nourished and cleansed body!
What is a Nourishment Cleanse™?
The Nourishment Cleanse is a food-based detoxification program that is a tune-up for your body, mind, and spirit. It is gentle and holistic in its approach, and allows individuals to discover which foods enable their bodies to function optimally.
The Nourishment Cleanse was created by Halé Sofia Schatz, international speaker and author of If the Buddha Came to Dinner. To learn more about Halé, please visit her website at www.heartofnourishment.com.
Key elements of the Nourishment Cleanse you won’t find elsewhere
- It’s a food-based program, not a diet nor fast (you won’t go hungry)
- It’s practical to do within your daily schedule
- It can be modified to support your health conditions
- It teaches you how to eat and nourish yourself not just on the cleanse, but beyond
- You learn what’s nourishing and what’s toxic for your body and soul
- It provides the necessary structure and ongoing support to ensure success
- You learn how to break old patterns that sabotage your health and happiness
The Nourishment Cleanse will help you to:
- Detoxify the liver
- Improve digestion
- Boost energy
- Increase mental clarity
- Enhance the body’s natural ability to heal itself
- Deal with physical and emotional cravings
- Integrate new, higher-quality food into your diet
- Discover healthy comfort foods
- Find out what foods work for your body
- Nourish all your senses
- Create lasting balance
- Gain body awareness and wisdom
- Build self-confidence and self-trust
- Integrate simple nourishment practices into your busy schedule
WHEN: Like us on Facebook to hear about future classes!
COST: $350; $325 for repeaters and early-bird registrants
May be covered by certain insurance plans if you meet medical necessity.
4 90-minute group meetings
3 catered meals
A natural foods grocery store tour
“The Nourishment Cleanse Workbook” by Hale Sofia Shatz
Class limited to 10 participants
Contact us to register
Private Guided Cleanses:
Price: $450 (insurance may cover)
Duration: 10-21 days, plus at least 1 week prep (to be determined based on individual needs and goals)
Four 50-minute sessions
Price includes The Nourishment Cleanse Workbook by Hale Sofia Schatz
Contact us to register
Offered in-office, via phone, or online via Google Hangout or Skype.