Forms, insurance, and other information
Once you have scheduled an appointment, you will receive an email invitation to create a patient portal with our online record keeping service, ChARM EHR. Within this portal, you will fill out the necessary intake forms before your appointment.
If you have any questions about these forms, please contact us at (206) 683-8753.
NUTRITION and MENTAL HEALTH COUNSELING:
Each insurance company and plan is different. Please consult with your individual insurance policy to verify your coverage for “nutritional counseling” and/or “mental health counseling.” As a courtesy to you, we will bill your insurance company for services at our clinic. You will be responsible for any co-pays due at the time of service, and you will be billed later for remaining balances due to deductibles or coinsurance.*
Here are some general questions you may want to ask your insurance provider in order to determine your coverage:
1) What is my “Out-of-Network” and “In-Network” coverage?
2) Do I need a PCP (Primary Care Physician) referral or pre-authorization to schedule appointments?
3) Do I have a quarterly or annual deductible to meet?
4) How many sessions do I get per year?
5) What is my copay/coinsurance?
We believe that everyone should have access to our services regardless of insurance coverage. We offer a time of service discount for all non-insured patients. See our fee list at the bottom of this page for more information. Thank you!
*We accept the following insurance plans:
For Nutritional Counseling:
- Premera / Lifewise
- First Choice
For Mental Health Counseling:
- We are currently not accepting insurance for mental health services. However, many health plans offer out-of-network coverage, and we’re happy to provide you with superbills to submit to your health plan for reimbursement.
At this time, we do not accept Medicare or Medicaid.